OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. LOCKJAW LTD reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal and Internet Banking.
- For Lockjaw Ltd to put your order through, we need some information from you, e.g. your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your order.
- You should receive a message on screen confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens, by emailing email@example.com.
- We currently operate in New Zealand. We can deliver NZ wide and also to all international addresses at the buyers risk. For international orders you will need to cover the cost of shipping to your country.
DAYS OF OPERATION
- Lockjaw Ltd operates Monday – Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm NZ time.
- Lockjaw Ltd is not open for operation on public holidays of New Zealand.
- You may still place orders outside these times, just note your order will be attended to the next working day.
WARRANTIES, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Due to our quick turn around times we’re unable to refund if you change your mind about your order.
- We offer a 100% refund or replacement guarantee on products with manufacturing faults - this does not include damage cause to the product by a user who fails to read and follow the product's warning and instructions.
- We offer a 5 year replacement guarantee on our products.
- We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It’s the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given we can re-deliver, but this may be at an additional cost.
- For advance orders, a cancellation must be made 48 hours in advance if necessary. Cancellations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need further assistance please contact us on email@example.com.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by Lockjaw LTD.